- This event has passed.
November 17, 2014 - November 17, 2020
Courtesy of branappetit.com
Makes 12 – 18 servings
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
1/2 – 1 pound sausage
1 package crescent rolls
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/4 cup milk
1 Tsp oregano or rosemary
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and add the sausage. Break up the sausage as it cooks, letting it brown completely.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and spread them out in the bottom of a 9×13 pan, pressing the seams together to make one large sheet of dough.
- Spread the sausage over the dough.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, oregano or rosemary, salt, and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the top of the casserole.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and the eggs are set.