- This event has passed.
November 13, 2014 - November 13, 2020
Courtesy of cooking-in-college.com
Makes 2 servings
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 40 mins
1 bag shredded cabbage
3 to 5 slices of bacon
1 onion chopped
2 tablespoons butter
Dash of apple cider vinegar
Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop up your bacon and render in a medium sized pan (with high sides) until nice and crispy.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of butter and the chopped onion. Throw in about 1 tablespoon of water to de-glaze the pan and saute for 4 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low and add in the cabbage. Cover and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off the heat and add in the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and the dash or two of apple cider vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve as a side and enjoy!