All Recipes > Brie and Bacon Quiche
Brie and Bacon Quiche
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 45 min
- 1 package Deep Dish Pie Crust, Pre-baked If Instructed
- 4 ounces, weight Brie Cheese (rind Removed If Preferred)
- 4 ounces, weight Swiss Cheese, Diced
- 10 slices Bacon, Cooked Crisp, Drained, Crumbled
- 6 whole Large Eggs
- ½ cups Whipping Cream
- ½ cups Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash Each Nutmeg, Salt, Pepper
- Crumble cheeses in the bottom of the pie.
- Spread crumbled bacon on top.
- Mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly and pour into the pie pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven for about 45 minutes, until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly before serving.