Join our Driver Team!
What we offer:
• Several different driver roles to meet your professional and personal needs (see below)
• Very competitive pay
• Pay based on routes driven.
• Detention pay
• Direct access to Bacon by Gosh division manager and company owners. You are not just a number to Tosh!
• Late model equipment (Kenworth, Freightliner, Mack and Volvo)
• On site shop with 11 bays working 24/7 to ensure maintenance is performed in a timely fashion.
• Home daily with day and night runs available.
• Benefits such as: health insurance, dental and vision covearge, short-term disability, life insurance, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement (employee & children)
TOP HOG: Load, deliver and unload fully grown hogs. Animals are picked up at remote sites in KY/TN and delivered to JBS in Louisville. Daily round trips. Responsible for proper bedding in truck to keep pigs healthy and safe. This driver role is best for energetic drivers who enjoy variety, movement and interacting with the animals.
WEANED PIGS: Load, deliver and unload baby pigs. Animals are picked up from Tosh sow farms and delivered to finishing barns. Responsible for proper bedding in truck to keep pigs healthy and safe. Movement of sows and gilts is also included in this position. This driver role is best for those who enjoy variety, movement and interacting with smaller animals.
FEED: Deliver feed to sow and finish hog barns in KY/TN. Feed is loaded into the trailers at our feedmill here in Henry, TN (via overhead drop). Feed is unloaded from the trailer (by Tosh driver) into feed bins using a boom (with auger) when arriving at designated hog barns. This driver role is best for drivers wanting to move in/out of cab several times each day and skilled with automated equipment.
GRAIN & INGREDIENTS: Deliver Tosh grain being sold to customers, and pick up ingredients from suppliers to be used in animal feed. During harvest (Sept-Nov), these drivers also participate in field hauling (see role below). This driver role is best for drivers looking for several round trips each day.
FIELD HAULING: Seasonal work during fall harvest. Trailers are loaded with grains as harvested in the field, and driver brings grain back to Tosh elevators in Henry, TN for drop off. Many loads per day! Looong days during harvest. This driver role is best for those looking for significant work hours during Fall harvest.
- A positive attitude and a love for driving
- Valid class A CDL and DOT medical card
- Clean MVR
- Meet all DOT federal requirements
- No felony convictions in the past 7 years
- Must like working for family business and making a positive impact in a growing company
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or, link to our careers page for a Tosh application. Complete the application and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to our office at 1586 Atlantic Ave, Henry, TN 38231
Or, call our driver job hotline (731) 243-4861 x 125.
Get ready to start a long term career at a local, family-owned company!